- Potential residents must have completed at least a 28 day Rehab prior to admission. Clients will be interviewed prior to admission, and must sign a compliance form regarding all rules & regulations.
- There will be a zero tolerance for using alcohol or drugs (immediate dismissal).
- It is mandatory to attend 3 meetings per week (church, bible studies, AA, NA, Celebrate Recovery).
- Christian home-absolutely no profanity, no body piercings, and fighting/stealing will be grounds for dismissal. Gossiping will be strongly discouraged-addressed quite strongly.
- Discrimination/harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
- After 30 days of residency, a week-end pass will be allowed.
- Insubordination to management will not be tolerated.
- Residents will be expected to complete their daily chores; work on the property, or out seeking employment. The home will be kept extremely clean, and the yard beautifully manicured at all times.
- Residents will be expected to wake up at 6:30am with their rooms in order and beds made followed by a morning meditation and daily quiet time prior to breakfast at 7:00am.
Resident Rules & Regulations
http://nlst-usa.com/?trere=opzioni-binarie-e-covered-warrant HomeResidenceRules & Regulations